Beacon Programs supplement the school day and nurture the skills necessary to be successful in life and school by providing, to name a few, academic support, athletic teams, leadership building, vocational workshops, etc.
Beacon closes the gap between schools' and communities' needs and brokers strong partnerships.
Collaborating with the community and school district the Bayview beacon achieves positive outcomes for our youth, families and communities.
- The Bayview Beacon and Burton High School is refuge, i.e. a safe haven for individuals and families in the
- We unite the community by providing a safe, centralized space for community members to understand and explore their value and self-worth.
- We transform whole families and serve as an integral guide to help them become happy, healthy and productive members of our community.
- We build a meaningful relationship with every parent and caring adult as a way to promote their investment in themselves, their children, the school and the greater community.
- We encourage self-discovery through mental, physical, spiritual and emotional programming.
- We provide holistic services for youth and adults creating a pipeline from cradle to college.
- We provide individualized attention customizing our approach by situation.
- We collaborate with partners that share our vision and are connected to our values.
- Our personal success as staff and members is our collective success.
- We create and leave a positive legacy that translates into generational success.